Polish Technological Bridges: Sub-measure 3.3.1 Operational Program Intelligent Development 2014-2020
The main objective of the project Polish Technological Bridges (PTB) is providing support in the process of internationalization of Polish enterprises through offering high-quality consulting and training services aimed at the development of strategies of expansion of products/services/technologies to a particular foreign market.
Project Polish Technological Bridges (PTB) is intended for innovative enterprises operating in the area of innovation, characterized by rapid growth dynamics and potential for internationalization.
Grant beneficiaries can be micro, small, and medium enterprises which, in particular:
have large potential for internationalization,
have large potential for development of innovative products, services, or technologies (which, among others, are part of national smart specializations (nss),
consider undertaking investment activities on foreign markets,
seek foreign partners for the execution of research and development works (r&d) and external sources of financing for those operations.
Project Polish Technological Bridges carried out in the years 2018 – 2023 assumes support in the process of expansions to 20 foreign markets:
- United States of America,
- Hong Kong
- South Korea,
- United Arab Emirates,
- Saudi Arabia,
- South Africa,
As part of the project, entrepreneurs receive the following support:
- provision of expert consulting services in particular areas and fields, thanks to which the enterprises shall receive a jointly developed strategy of expansion to a foreign market of choice;
- acquisition of skills and practical information in the context of development of operations on foreign markets;
- acquisition of knowledge in the area of SME expectations and building and improving the model of expansion program implementation.
Long-time experience in the widely understood investment and export activity, promotion of Polish economy completed with the execution of several projects financed by EU funds, knowledge of procedures and issues related to the processes of internationalization, investor and entrepreneur service, newly-opened Foreign Commercial Offices of the Polish Investment and Trade Agency on prospective markets all over the world, base of experts – all those are the factors which shall guarantee professional and comprehensive assistance for your enterprise in the project implemented by the Polish Investment and Trade Agency.
The beneficiary of the project Polish Technological Bridges (PTB) is the Polish Investment and Trade Agency.
Timeframe: 2016 r. – 2020 r.
Financing amount: up to PLN 250 thousand depending on the market; degree of financing: up to 85% of eligible costs.
Sub-measure 3.3.1 consists of two interrelated stages:
Stage 1: Preparatory camp “boot camp” – 5 days (350 companies in 5 years)
- Specialized workshops, individual consulting
- Development of a marketing strategy for a market of choice
- Experts from a given market
Stage 2: Acceleration program on a foreign market (150 companies in 5 years)
- Support in the area of the adaptation of a product, service, or technology for the needs of a selected target market – mentoring and expert services, including:
- Services provided by local experts
- Organizational and substantive assistance of the Acceleration Center.
Advantages of taking part in the project – defined on the project level – support for entrepreneurs
- In the process of establishing economic and technological contacts – introduction of highly innovative products, services, and technologies to the selected foreign markets
- In the process of their inclusion in delivery chains of the leading technological companies, in international R&D projects conducted with the participation of such companies
- In the area of acquisition of foreign financing for the conducted R&D&I projects, for example, from foreign Business Angels or VC funds.